Author Topic: Events!  (Read 1381 times)

DreadManiac

• Rate: +1/-0
  • No.
Events!
« on: February 04, 2015, 11:07:33 pm »
Lets face it, the server gets boring when nothing new happens, especially with 3 or so people on.
With my new administration power, I decided that I am going to start hosting events, bringing back old ones such as various npc wars, nuke survival (its possible), and maybe even racing if I get some help.

I hope that our old administration also comes back to help me out, such as mezifox, jobbie, and maybe even volker. death on a hill quit quite a long time ago, and he was pretty much our go-to guy for these events, and someone needs to take over that job. (Not just me, of course.)

I have no idea on how to start this, but I will spread word about this on the server as of today and I hope the community will too, and maybe even help me.

My planning for these events will probably be fixed schedules, and they will not start happening immediately. I will need to create adv dupes of maps, and maybe npc squads for mission events, and i will need a racetrack dupe if possible for racing, but that can be handled by different admins (i.e. I handle missions and our other admins handle other types of events. This is just an idea. )

I cannot always do these events, but I hope that at least some of the staff can help me out with this little
mission i set up.

**Notes- Might add destructibility to maps, using wire to clear wreckage if possible, and use pallet walls as destructible props, among other, similar props.

Feel free to post your idea for events and comment on the whole scheme itself,

-Bread, server Admin
:)

Samg381

• Owner
  • Rate: +2307/-23
  • Owner/Operator
    • Samg381
Re: Events!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 03:00:06 pm »
Love the idea. Random stranger and jobbie are wrestling for the next week and a half and should be on more frequently. I'll give them a ping.

DreadManiac

• No.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 04:06:52 pm »
Great, ill get started then!

MeziFox

• Admin
  • Rate: +16/-2
  • what
    • Youtube
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 07:05:51 pm »
I've been super busy as of late, but I'll see if I can't get on sometime to give you my racetrack dupes.

I've also got a few other small event dupes plus some stuff I haven't finished. Last time I was actually on the server I was working on a second track, so if I can get that finished you're free to use it.

Looking forward to getting back with the server, by the way. :D

DreadManiac

• No.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 09:41:22 pm »
Great, man! I would love to see the gang back together!