Author Topic: Herro Mayne, Im Solar Shine  (Read 1753 times)

King Kiryu

• Rate: +0/-0
  • It's good to be back!!!
Herro Mayne, Im Solar Shine
« on: December 01, 2013, 10:20:30 pm »
Hi! Im Solar Shine. I liked to be called Jack, Jackson, Viera, Sol, and "That guy with the sombrero".
My steam name is King Solar Shine, and I will upload my steam ID soon.
I just joined the server when I was looking for WAC, and it had everything I wanted!!! :D
Im a basic brony, and I wont annoy you with it. Im just generally a cool guy, and I really don't want Sam's server to go down, so I like to work close to staff, and keep an eye on people with ThunderGalaxy. I like to build complex machines in Garrys mod, and I like to fly WAC, which I pretty much use almost every day. I like to hang out with other cool people, who don't break the rules and just seem pretty damn nice.
As said before, Im a brony. I please ask that I am not looked down on because of it. Otherwise, Im a generally proud brony, and a well balanced person. Being a previous server owner, I have come to generally love this server so far!

MeziFox

• Admin
  • Rate: +16/-2
  • what
    • Youtube
Re: Herro Mayne, Im Solar Shine
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 10:54:27 pm »
Welcome!  ;D

King Kiryu

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 06:47:53 pm »
Thanks! The reason why I am posting this so late in my server play is because only recently have I gotten an Email account, and I've been able to register. I've been playing quite a lot on the server as of at least a few months ago, but most people don't know me exept a handful, and I dont know if you recognize me from a few days ago. :D So here I am!

Samg381

• Owner
  • Rate: +2307/-22
  • Owner/Operator
    • Samg381
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 07:22:57 pm »
Welcome friend!

King Kiryu

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 10:19:39 pm »
Thanks! It's finally good to speak to you again!