Author Topic: My name somewhat defies physics (Will be explained.)  (Read 2057 times)

rippedandburned

• Rate: +2/-0
My name somewhat defies physics (Will be explained.)
« on: November 11, 2013, 07:10:55 am »
I am SinkableSea
SinkableSea Defies logic and physics
SinkableSea is no
SinkableSea is yes
Sea dosn't have to be water
Sea can be oil
Oil sinks in sea of water
Sunk Sea
SinkableSea

Also my Steam is the same. SinkableSea.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:37:04 pm by SinkableSea »

Samg381

• Owner
  • Rate: +2307/-22
  • Owner/Operator
    • Samg381
Re: My name somewhat defies physics (Will be explained.)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 03:03:56 pm »
If two witches watched two watches which witch would watch which watch?

Welcome :)

rippedandburned

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 10:35:44 pm »

Assuming they both have their own watches and given their normally isolated lifestyles (only instances of contact with witches from humans are isolated events such as baiting and baking children or cursing princesses out of spite,) I would guess that they both use their own watches. Or if they are one or the witches that working joint task forces, I would assume that they both sync their watches but may/may not still pretrain to using their own watch.

BTW the correct answer is Witches watching watches, watch the same watch, then while you watch which witch watches what watch, they switch watches. Watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching whitches watch watches

MeziFox

• Admin
  • Rate: +16/-2
  • what
    • Youtube
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 11:51:23 pm »

Assuming they both have their own watches and given their normally isolated lifestyles (only instances of contact with witches from humans are isolated events such as baiting and baking children or cursing princesses out of spite,) I would guess that they both use their own watches. Or if they are one or the witches that working joint task forces, I would assume that they both sync their watches but may/may not still pretrain to using their own watch.

BTW the correct answer is Witches watching watches, watch the same watch, then while you watch which witch watches what watch, they switch watches. Watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching whitches watch watches

rippedandburned

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 07:33:43 pm »
Do I really need to explain it? I'll use simple terms. UGH.  Witches watching watches, watch the same watch, then while you watch which witch watches what watch, they switch watches. Watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches.