Author Topic: Dusk greets you!  (Read 2013 times)

Duskullz

• Rate: +3/-0
  • The Gentleman Scientist
Dusk greets you!
« on: May 01, 2013, 01:42:36 pm »
Hey guys, I've been trying alot of servers but this seems to be best. All you do is place tick at the Disable Micro so kids don't shout at your speakers.

My Steam name is DuskullProductionZ. ID i'll see soon. I'm usually called Dusk, Dusku, Duskull, Prod, call me like this I'll respond.

I have abit of questions. First one, why my props get unfrozen whilst I'm dying? Second one, how do I become a drunk combine?? I've tried Adv Dupe like I got advised with: Highlight Custom Folder, use Open and then "drunk combine"..Well I dobt get any drunk combines out here. Shall I do like renaming Custom Folder? Setting way to it? How?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 02:37:54 pm by Duskullz »
Ol' chap! Greets! I'm Duskull, The Gentleman Scientist.
Please don't use USAS or SPAS against me.
Cheers.

MeziFox

• Admin
  • Rate: +16/-2
  • what
    • Youtube
Re: Dusk greets you!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 03:33:29 pm »
Welcome! :D
To the props unfreezing, I'm not sure. If you're holding them with your physgun while you die, they will not freeze.
However, the drunk combine breaks rule 16: Do not spawn advanced duplications that cause lag. Don't kill the messenger. :\
However, if you'd like to use it in single player, choose the Advanced Duplicator tool from the Q menu, then find where it says public folder (I think, I'm not sure offhand) and open that. Look for "Open upload/download menu" (Again, not sure), then download "drunk combine" off the list. Hope this helps!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 11:57:53 am by MeziFox »

DreadManiac

• Rate: +1/-0
  • No.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 03:36:12 pm »
Advance dupe is an addon, btw, and public folder obviously wont work in SINGLEplayer. Just search for it it Duplicator, but otherwise, its pretty hard to find it at times.
:)

MeziFox

• Admin
  • Rate: +16/-2
  • what
    • Youtube
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 06:21:03 pm »
Advance dupe is an addon, btw, and public folder obviously wont work in SINGLEplayer. Just search for it it Duplicator, but otherwise, its pretty hard to find it at times.
Ah, right. I've had it so long I forgot. :\
But if you download the Adv Dupe addon, you can save dupes from servers and bring them into singleplayer or other servers that have adv dupe.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 11:56:45 am by MeziFox »

DreadManiac

• Rate: +1/-0
  • No.
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 09:16:16 pm »
I never knew you could transfer that! Huh, learn something new every day.
:)

Duskullz

• Rate: +3/-0
  • The Gentleman Scientist
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 02:03:21 am »
Can you please say where dafuq is search in Dupes?

Edit: Ehh never mind. There is no such thing. All we can do with dupes search: Search in Workshop, subscribe, then go to garrysmod/garrysmod/advdupe. Garry failed alot in 13. 10 was best. Everythin worked fine.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 02:09:40 am by Duskullz »
Ol' chap! Greets! I'm Duskull, The Gentleman Scientist.
Please don't use USAS or SPAS against me.
Cheers.